The website design was optimized for the client in accordance with their precise requirements. This included adding a catchy headline (header), marketing content in the main header, improving on the header graphic designs, adding client testimonials to develop audience trust, adding punch lines in-between the sections, optimizing the spacing between the sections, and optimizing colour aesthetics of the overall home page.
The landing page funnelling was also a part of this project. The brand theme that we intended to develop was structured with clear intent, i.e. to provide the users with easy access content, so they can quickly find what they are looking for. This increased the average session duration, reduced bounce rate, and helped the client in branding the website.
A new-age theme that provided attractive on-page designs of headers, funnels, banners, brand story columns, benefits, social-proof, FAQ, and other sections was used for this project. We also ensured that the content we publish is SEO optimized (with appropriate H1 headers and keywords etc.) so that clients' website can start ranking on search engines.
Social Media Management and Marketing
The client requested assistance with graphic designing and posting (auto-scheduling) of social media posts, YouTube banners, covers, and thumbnails, etc.
The strategy implements for this project was;
- Facebook Page, Instagram, Linkedin Posting and Scheduling – High-quality posts were shared with optimum frequency and hashtags. The content was generated in batches (5 posts and 1 video in a week) and a weekly schedule of the content using FB scheduling tools was used.
The published posts included client feedbacks, testimonials, snippets from clients' services, and information related to how their products and services can help the audience in getting what they want. This resulted in exponential growth and engagement of the social pages of the client
- Video editing – specific niche-related video posts and ads were created which increased the watch time using top of the funnel strategy (TOF). It was specifically done to warm the audience using videos.
This process helped us to increase product conversions as a warmed audience is much easier to convert. The videos were boosted to the relevant traffic or the pixel audience on the clients' website. The pixel audience and emails list grew as we continued advertising on social media platforms
- Paid social media marketing was used to increase the sale volume. We tested 5+ads during the first month (with 2+ videos and 10+ creatives). The ads were used to land the audience on a custom landing page, which was designed for a specific outcome.
The testing included the use of different ad sets with variation in ad copy, ad images/video, ad audience, interests, and using different hooks related to; pains, solutions, offers, benefits, social proof, scarcity, guarantees, etc. The ads also had a 'clear call of action' to grabs readers' attention through 'generating interest' and establishing a true connection with the audience.
This process was used to identify 2+ winner ads so we could scale the clients' services and products.
- Email data of new potential clients were collected using the Facebook quizzes and contest funnels. The received data was then used in email marketing and retargeting
- The client’s landing pages were optimized for a specific marketing campaign/drive